- My Name Is Chellis and I’m in Recovery from Western Civilization. Gabriola BC Canada: New Society Publishers/New Catalyst/ Sustainability Classics, 2007; and Boston: Shambhala Publications, 1994.
- Chiva: A Village Takes on the Global Heroin Trade. New Society Publishers, 2005.
- Off the Map: An Expedition Deep into Empire and the Global Economy. New Society Publishers, 2002; and Off the Map: An Expedition Deep into Imperialism, the Global Economy and Other Earthly Whereabouts. Shambhala Publications, 1999.
- When Technology Wounds. New York: William Morrow, 1990.
- Waking Up in the Nuclear Age. William Morrow, 1987.
- De Un Lado Al Otro, with composer Cipriano Vigil, 2006. Premiered at the Lensic Performing Arts Center, Santa Fe NM, 15 September 2007, with director Robert Castro.
- “The Un-tied States of America,” July 2008
- “Cocaína No, Coca Sí,” April 2006.
- “Hear Tell: Invisibility, Invasiveness, and the Cell Phone,” www.bluegreenearth.com, Spring 2002.
- “Re-membering Decolonization,” Tikkun, January/February 2002.
- “Fear and Loathing in Los Alamos: On the Lam from the Cerro Grande Fire,” Orion, Winter 2001.
- “Off the Map: A Tour of Chimayó with Chellis Glendinning” (with Laura Sewall), Orion, Spring 2000.
- “An Open Letter to Environmentalists,” Earth Island Journal, Summer 1996.
- “Yours Truly from Indian Country,” Yoga Journal, January/February 1995.
- “Notes Toward a Neo-Luddite Manifesto,” Utne Reader, March-April 1990.
- “Lunch on Warning: Meals You Can Make in Less Than Six Minutes,” Not Man Apart, April 1984.
- “Thinking of Always Clan,” Terra Nova, Winter 1997.
- “The Interview,” KUNM-FM Radio, Albuquerque NM, 1989.
- “The Lady from Chimayo,” Robert Allen, AlterNet, May 3 2005
- “An Interview with Chellis Glendinning,” Aric McBay, IntheWake, 2005.
- “Psychologist, Defender of Land-based Communities” in Jay Walljasper and Jon Spayde, eds., Visionaries: People and Ideas to Change Your Life. Gabriola BC Canada: New Society Publishers, 2001.sv:Chellis Glendinning
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.